How do you balance the need to keep your current products competitive while also investing in your…
How do you balance the need to keep your current products competitive while also investing in your company’s future? And what’s the best way to align your resources, metrics and talent to ensure long-term portfolio viability?
You’ll discover how companies are using Horizon Planning to answer these questions. Whether your portfolio consists of a single product or many, a framework specifically tailored to your business can make the difference between success and failure.
David Zasada, senior vice president of product management at ACT, discusses how to:
• Ensure the long-term viability of your product or portfolio
• Leverage individual strengths of each member of the product team
• Ensure product performance metrics are aligned to your corporate strategy
• Strategically allocate the development budget across your portfolio
• Create a disciplined approach to identifying and addressing underperforming products
• Quickly validate new product concepts