Bringing you the latest information from industry thought leaders.
An effective customer-validation program provides insights that allow product teams to make market-driven product development and roadmap decisions. But what if your resources are limited?
When you join our October 24 webinar at 1 p.m. Eastern, you will learn how product teams without a full-time customer-testing team can leverage turnkey assets to run quick and efficient customer-validation (alpha, beta, and field) tests to ensure better market acceptance and revenue growth.
Luke Freiler, CEO of Centercode, will discuss how these lean customer-validation testing assets can help you:
- Discover new insights by exposing your product to a broader audience outside the QA lab
- Segment your product's experience into different testing topics
- Gain valuable feedback from even a small group of targeted testers
- Determine which types of product feedback you should look for (bugs, suggestions, surveys, etc.)
- Determine which parts of your product to fix, improve or promote so you're prepared to launch with confidence
Looking for the latest in product management news, articles, webinars, podcasts and more?